LS 4 Bolt 102MM Billet Throttle Body
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- HPI High Flow Throttle Bodies were developed using the latest computer modeling software and test equipment available to produce designs that yield the maximum flow per square inch of cross-sectional area. This results in maximum power for any given throttle body type and size.
- All throttle bodies feature brass throttle blades to control vibration and reduce thermal expansion Throttle blades are fastened to the throttle shaft using aircraft quality hardware that is both Loctited and peened to assure positive retention of the blades.
- Throttle shafts are machined to decrease their cross-sectional area, which increases the actual cross-section available for airflow.
- All throttle bodies are machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum on precision CNC machining centers for consistent quality and light weight.
- Our LS style throttle body will come standard with a 4' quick seal straight clamp. For a clean air tight seal. (4" 90 Degree Elbow and Dual 3.5' Y's are available) (Check website or message us)